How is your family doing? My family is currently under quarantine. This is the first time my husband, my daughter, and I have all been sick at the same time — and it has been the most intense cold of my adulthood. Sickness aside, I am relishing moments and attributes of life lately. I hope to hear what you are grateful for too.
- Watching the peach-colored sunrise from bed
- Morning neighborhood walks after the rain
- Our succulent, sunlit on the windowsill
- Listening to my daughter's stories
- Reading hilarious feminist books from noteworthy women
- Easing back into my daily yoga practice
- Water with lemon and ginger
- Pictures of treasured lifelong friends
- Savored letters from kindreds
- Twinkly lights, still adorning our living room window
My life is better when I take the time to note the beauty present and the relationships that make life meaningful. What are you savoring in your life?